One day workshop voucher for one, two or three people.
Throughout the day you receive:
- one to one tuition from a qualified teacher
- all materials/equipment required to make a fine silver leaf pendant
- sterling silver findings and chain
- use of tools & equipment
- home cooked lunch & teas/coffees/cakes/biscuits throughout the day NB please let me know of any allergies, dietary requirements or dislikes
- list of suppliers, tools & equipment needed to carry on working with silver clay at home
We usually start about 9.30-10 o'clock & finish at 3.30-4pm or when your Jewellery piece is complete.
You will make a silver leaf necklace or earrings. I will also make a leaf keeping one step ahead demonstrating each stage, so that you can see exactly what you need to do.
At the end of the day you will have a finished pendant/earrings, complete with a sterling silver chain/findings, ready to wear.
You will also have learned the skills and techniques to continue working with silver clay in the future.
On road parking.
“A truly therapeutic and rewarding day.
Although I had never done anything like this before, Carol showed me how to create a beautiful piece of jewellery that I am proud of and now wear on a regular basis.”
“I had a wonderful day with Carol learning new skills and producing my own piece of silver to take home. Carol was very welcoming and guided me through the whole process. I learned not just how the jewellery is made, but also had a lovely calm and relaxing day which was of great benefit.”